Welcome to Blogmas Day 1
Last year I had such an amazing time taking part in Blogmas I couldn’t wait to join in with the festive fun again in 2017!
So here I am, spreading festive cheer every day until Christmas!
Coming up with a new idea for each day of Blogmas can be difficult (I know this because I’ve been planning since August!!!) So, today I am sharing a list of 31 things that you could write about this month whether you have decided to take part in Blogmas or just looking for some Christmas/ Winter blog post ideas.
- Baking posts e.g. mince pies, Christmas cake, cookies
- A trip to your local Christmas market
- Christmas shopping
- Favourite holiday scents – festive candles etc.
- Favourite festive films
- Favourite festive songs
- Stocking filler ideas (maybe with a price limit to make it a challenge!)
- A gift guide e.g. Gifts for parents, grandparents, siblings, friends, partners
- A Festive Blogger Tag
- Christmas tree reveal/What’s on my Tree?
- A letter to Santa
- A festive day out
- Christmas nails
- Favourite Christmas stories/books to read during the holidays
- Favourite Christmas decorations
- Your Christmas Wishlist
- A post about your advent calendar
- Things you are grateful for this Christmas
- A post dedicated to your best Christmas jumpers!
- A throwback post with photos of past Christmases
- Christmas traditions in your family
- A cosy winter night in
- A list of Blogmas posts ideas!
- Wrapping Christmas presents/ Guide to Christmas wrapping
- Christmas eve routine
- Christmas Favourites
- Volunteering/Christmas donations post
- Christmas DIY – gifts, cards, decorations
- New Year’s resolutions
- A photo diary of Christmas day
- A Gingerbread house competition
I hope you have had a lovely first day of December!