Welcome to Blogmas Day 1!
This year I decided to take part in Blogmas. I will be spreading festive cheer every day until Christmas! I am so excited to share my Christmas adventures with you.
Coming up with a new idea for each day of Blogmas can be difficult. To make sure I always have something to write about (with a little bit of help from you guys) I came up with a list of Christmas-related topics.
So, today I am sharing a list of 30 things that you could write about over Blogmas!
1. Baking posts e.g. mince pies, Christmas cake, cookies
2. A trip to your local Christmas market
3. Christmas shopping
4. Favourite holiday scents – festive candles etc.
5. Favourite festive films
6. Favourite festive songs
7. Stocking filler ideas (maybe with a price limit to make it a challenge!)
8. A gift guide e.g. Gifts for parents, grandparents, siblings, friends, partners
9. A Festive Blogger Tag
10. Christmas tree reveal/What’s on my Tree?
11. A letter to Santa
12. A festive day out
13. Christmas nails
14. Favourite Christmas stories/books to read during the holidays
15. Favourite Christmas decorations
16. Your Christmas wishlist
17. A post about your advent calendar
18. Things you are grateful for this Christmas
19. A post dedicated to your best Christmas jumpers!
20. A throwback post with photos of past Christmases
21. Christmas traditions in your family
22. A cosy winter night in
23. A list of Blogmas posts ideas!
24. Wrapping Christmas presents
25. Christmas eve routine
26. Christmas Favourites
27. Volunteering/Christmas donations post
28. Christmas DIY
29. New years resolutions
30. A photo diary of Christmas day
I hope you all have a lovely first day of December!