Thank you to the lovely Travelling In My Bookcase for tagging me and introducing me this brilliant tag! 🙂
Originally made in response to the “What makes you #MoreHappyThanNot?” question inspired by Adam Silvera’s upcoming debut More Happy Than Not – The I Am More Happy Than Not Tag was created by Shelumiel at Bookish and Awesome and gives you the chance to underline ways in which you have been able to feel happiness from even the little things in life!
There are only three simple rules: (1) answer the question “What makes you more happy than not?”, (2) link back to this post (so I can read your entry) or to the person who tagged you, and (3) have FUN.
I am more happy than not…..
- When I am reading in the garden
- When I am watching shows on Netflix with my boyfriend
- When I visit my family/ they visit me
- When I find a new tv series to become addicted to
- When I am watching an episode of The Walking Dead
- When I am baking cakes
- When I am talking to a cat/in the same house as a cat/hugging a cat
- When I am at the zoo and/ or learning about animals
- When I am eating breakfast foods
- When I can spend a whole day in my pjs!!!
I am tagging: Lizzy Reads Books 🙂